Health Care Facilities
As a pioneer in Nurse Staffing, UNI has established an extensive staffing solution to assist the School Districts with their students’ EIPs, IHPs, and 504s. UNI’s pool of skilled and credentialed nurses are ready to serve the nursing needs of the School District, may it be temporary/substitute coverage or long-term assignment.
Our School Nurses are able to assist (but is not limited) the following concerns:
- Develop action plans for students with medical conditions(i.e., allergies, asthma, diabetes, seizures)
- Monitor immunization status, oral and physical examination requirements
- Input data on medical condition in student file and communication to district employees
- Screening students – Vision, Hearing, Scoliosis
- Training – In-server for non licensed employees who administer medication or provide first aid, Universal precautions, Health education topics: Nutrition, Medical Emergencies
- Supervision of Health Assistants
- Employee Health – Tuberculosis Screening
- Ensure Public Health – infectious, contagious or communicable diseases
Work With Us
As a leading health care professionals personnel resource for major healthcare organizations for over 30 years, we can offer you a strong staffing alliance if you are in need of healthcare professionals. We have some of the most qualified health care professionals in the industry who are available on both a short term and permanent basis.
We have a rigorous screening and hiring process to ensure we have the best health care professionals for the job:
- Meet minimum requirements
- Interview & selection process
- Validation of skills
- Graduate of accredited college
- Verifiable work history and references
- Immunization and other medical records
All of our carefully vetted health care professionals must meet our exacting minimum requirements:
- Verified, current and clear active license
- Positions may require a year of recent acute hospital experience
- Current CPR/BLS
- Current specialty certificate
Interested in working with us?
U.N.I. Standards & Joint Commission
U.N.I. is committed to providing a higher standard of service and to the delivery of safe, quality patient care. U.N.I. complies with the Joint Commission’s Standards for Healthcare Staffing Services. As our customer, you can have confidence that the processes within U.N.I. mean that the supplemental staff working in your organization have met the requirements established by the Joint Commission.
Client Service Manager
Our client service manager ensures that all our client requirements are met.
To place an order, call our client service manager at 866-653-7111 or: